Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tone It Up Tuesday

I have been getting a lot of questions on what my "wedding diet" is... well I hate to burst your bubble because its not a diet its my new LIFE STYLE!.



I have been following the Tone It up plan for almost 3 years now. Words can not describe how AMAZING this program is. It not only teaches me how to eat LEAN CLEAN & GREEN it teaches me everyday to love myself and to treat my body with respect.

Katrina and Karina are amazing and make you WANT to take better care of yourself. With challenges every month and a day to day plan of what to do exercise and nutrition wise you never are in a rut.


How to get started!

Visit the Tone It Up site and sign up for weekly newletter.
Every Sunday they post your weekly work out schedule and let me just tell you that these become a staple in your life

They always post motivational things and recipes to keep you on your goal path.

Their work outs are free and easy to follow, you will fill the burn the next day and its AMAZING

Wanna kick it up a notch?

Invest in the TIU nutrition plan! TIU Nutrition Plan. It is an easy guide to help you on your way to your dream body

Here is an example of my day on the TIU Plan

Booty Call
Meal 1: Chocolate protein pancake
Meal 2: Apple
Meal 3. Pineapple chicken
Work out
Meal 4: Quest Bar ( we will talk about these later ;)
Meal 5: Lean green dinner with Greek yogurt if needed

But Wait there is more! 


They also have the BEST protein products I have ever had! Click Perfect Fit to see all the amazing products.

I cant go a day without my Multivitamin and my CHOCOLATE Perfect Fit. To be honest the bars arent my fave but they have so much more to help you stay on your plan.

START TODAY 



April is the perfect time to start the BEACH BABE challenge is starting and im SO excited this will be my 3rd beach babe challenge and its my favorite and I always see amazing results

I will be posting my progress to reaching my goals through this program
*lean for the wedding
*200 miles before the wedding
*honeymoon bod ;)
I will be keeping you up to date with everything fitness and health wise!
xoxo
follow @lex_tiu for everyday TONE IT UP posts



2012 (on right) about 140bls

 



















March 2014 about 120



1 comment: