Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Favorites

Here is a list of all the things I LOVED this month! 

1. Candles Candles Candles! 

I've become obsessed with all things candles 
The looks. The Smells. The atmosphere it creates in a room. 
I LOVE CANDLES! 

My favorite this month is from, my love, Bath and Body Works. Strawberry Sorbet.
I love it because it adds color to my white room & the smell is all about SUMMER!

Some of my favorite candles are from Anthropology but I have a hard time spending $20+ for a candle
So this brings me to my second favorite thing of the month

2. Mr Kate!

Kate is a YouTube guru that does easy and cute DIY and I love her style. 
I hate getting rid of some of my old candles because I love the container.
I discovered Mr Kate and she saved me and my jars! 
Here is the link to upcycle your amazing Candles 
Here are the ones I made ;)



 




4. My wireless music speakers! 


These are called Jam Classics and its Bluetooth and rechargeable. I LOVE IT 
Its loud and great quality so GO GET IT!


5.
Duh .... need I say more? 



MUSIC!!

This is what is playing on my Summer Playlist! 


1. Gown Women - Beyonce 

2. Petition- Beyonce 

3. Deezy Daisy - Portland 

4. Cant Remember to Forget You - Shakira

5. #Selfie - Chain Smokers 

6. Burn - Elli Golding 

7. Latch - Disclosure 

8. Body Ache- Britney Spears

9.Work Work - Britney Spears 







Have a great Sunday everyone!!


1 comment: