Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy HUMP day!

 FOOD:

You guys HAVE to try my new favorite drink, its basically ALL protein and is so good for your hair, and on the plus side its SUPER easy.
Step one: get a class 
Step two: add one cup of almond milk
Step three: a tbs of Chia seeds
Chia Seeds Are AMAZING!! they make you feell fuller and they are full with Omega -3 and help hydrate the body! when you soak them they are like healthy bobas ;)
Step four: add some cinnamon (I like a lot because it tastes like Horchata)
Step five: add some Stevia
Step six: let sit for a few min 
then ENJOY!! 


Dress 
My favorite looks for the week!  
 Peplums! So cute, fun and girly! more looks at Lauren Conrad
 Lace: awesome sun dress! More surfer girl looks visit Surf Addict Fashionista
Leather: Love love love the jacket with the looser top easy and breezy from FashionVibe




Hope everyone has a GREAT Wednesday! love you xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just tried your drink! I had rice milk so I used that instead, but I love it! Thanks for the idea. I have chia seeds and use them sometimes but am always glad to find more ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete