Sunday, May 13, 2012

Examples to Our Children

Today's lesson in Sunday school was being examples to our children and with being Mothers Day I thought this was perfect to say how much I love my family and what an example they are to me. Here are some lessons that have stuck in my head from my mom & dad.

1. Its better to be trusted than it is to be loved (dad)... I really learned the truth of this the past few years.
2. You never know who you are going to run into so look your best! (mom)  .. Mom is always right
3.  Put the gospel first.
4. To have a friend you have to be a friend
5. You can never have to many shoes.
6. I have looked up to my dad and how hard he works for his family and im grateful for that
7. my mom has done so much for me words cant even explain how amazing she is i only hope to be half the person she is!! and with that also my grandma Sharon and Great Grandma Anthony.

WOW I have amazing ladies in my family that are all AMAZING examples to me!

Happy Mothers day everyone!!

1 comment: