Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2012 Summer Bucket List


 Its funny how when you are young you cant wait to grow up! I remember thinking how much easier life is going to be when I "grew up". I didn't have to worry about a curfew, I didn't have to call my parents when i changed locations and I was pretty excited to just be in charge of me! BOY was i WRONG! I do not like being a grown up! Im sitting in my office at work looking out to the beautiful blue sky and thinking no one told me summer time ended as well when I grew up.

Im working two jobs and ive been blessed to find these jobs, but really I think we should have summer break in work as well :) How awesome would that be?!

so now that im over ranting about how i am having a case of Peter Pan Syndrome i thought i would make a SUMMER BUCKET LIST!

Summer Bucket List

1. Seven Peaks
2. Go Camping (like legit camping not back yard camping)
3. Boating/wake boarding 
4. Have a Lemonade Stand
5. FireWorks! boom boooom
6. Farmers Market
7. Side Walk Chalk
8. Go to a Baseball game ( yes i said it baseball... gatta do something outside my box)
9. Fly a Kite!
10. Outdoor Concert
11. Picnic
12. Road trip to who knows where!
13.  Rock Climbing
14. Tie Die T Shirts
15. Go Fishing!
16. Horse back Riding
17. Carnival!
18. Kiss a Stranger :*
19. Watch a Sunset
20. What about a sun rise (Chloe!!)
21. Go to the Zoo
22. Finger Paint
23. "drive in movie"
24. Visit 10 new LDS Temples
25. Disneyland / Lagoon

Im sure im going to add more but for now I think thats a good start!


Here is my Summer Song of 2012!


Hope everyone is having an AMAZING summer! love you all xoxo











2 comments: