Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Alexa's Next Adventure

EXTRA EXTRA Alexa has great news! In August I will be going to Kiev Ukraine and bit of Russia! I am so excited to go on this adventure. I am going with a program called ILP. ILP teaches English to young children all around the world.  I will be there for 4 months and I could not be more excited! I'm going to miss teaching my little nuggets here in Utah, but I am so excited to meet new little nuggets over seas. Its going to be an amazing experience, im ready for a new adventure in my life!
If you would like to learn more about the program you can contact me or go to their web site ILP.
Thank you for everyone who helped me get to a place in my life where I am ready to conqueror the world!


If you would like to help me raise money please email me at aaprolo@hotmail.com, send me a tweet @lexdanzspazz or of course facebook. Donations are tax deductible in accordance with applicable tax laws.
In the email please include your address and I will send you more information and a ILP Contribution Form.

Thank you again! 

1 comment: