Sunday, January 11, 2015

| LIFE | BYU



If you would have told me 4 years ago Id me Married, lived in Provo and going to BYU. Id call you a crazy nut ball with raisins.

This semester I surprised myself and decided to finish my education, at a place I thought id never go to, BYU

I know probably some of you cant keep track of what school im going to now, so I thought Id help you catch up. 

The main reason I decided to go to BYU was because while I was in Ukraine I became really interested in genealogy, or Family History. I couldnt get it out of my head that this is what I wanted to study! 

LIKE WHAT THE HECK?!?! 

Where did this come from?

Well I think I have some hints.



 Growing up I dont remember a time where my dear Great Grandma Derelys Anthony wasnt doing her genealogy. 

I would walk into her house and see a picture of her at a BYU game with a blue wig all arms up ready to cheer on her cougars. This image never leaves my mind. Ive always wanted to impress my grandma.

 She is everything I wanted to be. Fun, crazy, in love with dance and the theater. 

We would watch Into The Woods and Singing In The Rain every time we would visit. She would show me how to soft shoe. I can still hear here today....
da da da da ta ta da ta 



She was my biggest fan I dont think she ever missed a performance of mine growing up. She would come to every show and tell my teachers Victor and Tatiana that we where better then the professional companies. 

She is my Idol.. 

She as for sure influenced  this crazy decision.

Im so excited to FINALLY start studying what I want to be studying. Its been a long process. 

5 Years and 4 colleges later, Im seeing the end of this long tunnel. 

But I wanted to thank everyone who kept pushing me and telling me to, in the words of my mother, "Get my act together"

I love you all and thanks for letting me rant on the internet!

xoxo 





1 comment: