Saturday, January 3, 2015

JANUARY GOALS


2014 I reached SO many goals and I felt to accomplished, that I wanted to push myself more this year. To hold myself accountable I wanted to share them here on my blog.
These are my 30 day goals::

Spiritual

Read Scriptures and Pray with Cj 3xs a week 

Attend the temple ONCE a month

Don't be late to church (this is the hardest one) 

Read BOM every night (Instagram BOFM365)

Physical 

Follow Love Your Body Challenge EVERYDAY 

NO SODA 

Sign up for Races (1/2 Marathon, Tri)

Cook Dinner at Least 3xs a week

Log my food in MY FITNESS PAL Every day

Mental  

Read 1 book this month

Journal or Blog every night 

Learn a new recipe every week 

NO REALITY TV
 ( this was my goal two years ago and I did great then last year went down the drain) 


Financial 

Put $20 a week into savings 



Lets make this year another great one! 








1 comment: