Sunday, February 1, 2015

| GOALS | February

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

I love this month! I don't know why. 
Maybe Its all the Pink and Red
Maybe its another reason to spoil my loved ones.
But I really excited to start a brand new month.


My January goals went pretty well!

I did not take one sip of soda. I cooked dinner 3xs a week.
Cj and I where not late to church! WOOT WOOT that was amazing 
I read my "fun" book. Just Finished it last week.
We put $20 a week into savings. 
Cj and I are doing the Dirty Dash in June
Im reading my Book of Mormon, Thanks to my class that does daily quizzes.
Im feeling motivated and ready for the next month of challenges! 



FEBRUARY GOALS 

Physical 
Drink a gallon of water everyday

keep the no soda

Log in food everyday 

Run/walk 3 miles a day

Have veggies in every meal

Mental 

Read my "Fun" book 

Be caught up on my Homework. 

Research an Hour a day for each of my Family's 


SPIRITUAL 

keep  Up on my daily scripture reading. 

Keep being on time for church

Go to all Three hours of church

Go to the temple.

Pray with CJ 


FINANCIAL 

$20 a week into savings




LETS HAVE A GREAT MONTH




No comments:

Post a Comment