Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sephora, Mac, Em OH MY!!!

HUGE MAKE UP HAUL!!! 

There where sooooo many good sales this past week at all my favorite stores and more! I got so much I had to share some things with you guys!.

Let's start with health, In my last post I shared my favorite protein pancake recipe and this, and more of my favorite foods could not be complete without this. 

its always my favorite day when my TONE IT UP package arrives 

Okay now on to my new MAKEUP!!


1. Acrylic Makeup Organizer



I bought this off amazon for $20. 
It doesn't hold all my makeup. Since you see I have a problem.
But its great to keep out for my most used and everyday stuff ( most of it)
It came with cleaner and is small and compact but still hold my two make pro pallets
and all my lip sticks. 

I tried to find the link I bought it from on amazon since it was such a great price
but now its listed at 40! still better then the $200 ones I was looking at.



EM




I have been following Michelle Phan on youtube since I was 16.
So of course I am in LOVE with her makeup line.
I havnt used all the products but the ones I have are becoming a must have. 


On the far left is my MUST HAVE!!! 
A little goes a long way and it covers up everything! 
even my faded tattoo.
It sticks all day even when im sweaty and it blends in when warm.
This is becoming a staple in my makeup collection.
I got it in the color Light Neutral Cool 

The Middle a new great natural lip stick. 
Its a great go to color and it seemed to stay on for quite a long time
Its smooth and creamy and love how it applies 
I got the color Cuddle Up Pink
I cant wait to try more colors! 

Then the Right one was a free gift with my purchase its a soft highlighter 
it brings an extra pop to your completed face. 


Now to my favotire thing about EM that makes it stand out from the rest. 
This is your every occasion type of palette. 


The one I purchased this time was the Day Life.
But here is the cool part. All the products are magnetic to you can pop them out and make your own to go mini palette!
How cool it that!
Its amazing and trust me you will use it!

In each palette you get ...
24 eye shadows
8 glosses
4 blushes.


( left it day life, right is career life.)
I love these palettes. They are high quality and are so light on your face.
They go on and blend like a dream. Im obsess with the glosses.
as you can probably see on the right they are used! 
and im so excited to try the new one!
Tutorials to come!


Mac


My ususalls where running low so I ran to mac and got the MUST haves
All That Glitters 
Naked Lunch
Paint Pot in Soft Ocher.
Every makeup girl knows you have to have these to complete amazing looks.

Sephora.


Brows I use the Anastasia Brow kick, I got the powder in Blonde 
and these cool stencils keep my brows clean.
I use the one High Arch 


One of my favorite mascaras! The only thing is if you rub your eyes your screwed.
It will rub off and give you a great raccoon look. 
So if you know you touch your eyes this isnt for you.
But its a great voluminous lash mascara!
(better than the cover girl crap i was using before.) 

I know i talked about this stain in my last haul but I got a new color!
Raspberry Crush. Its a great bold red that stays on for hours!!!

and again tastes and smells so good! 


I hope you enjoyed and this helps you on your next shopping spree! 

If you have questions about any of these or more dont be afraid to ask!

Links are provided 

XOXO 


1 comment: