Monday, June 13, 2011

Tony's & NBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tggtPHDmrR8&NR=1

Last night was a great night for a stay in television kind of day! The Dallas Mav's beat the Miami heat and the creators of my favorite show South Park won Best Musical for The Book of Mormon the musical. I bought the album a while ago and feel in love. I am proud to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. This show is so funny even though people disagree that this show just makes fun of Mormons i cant lie there is a lot to make fun of but in the end its a heart warming all around classic Broadway show I watched the clip of "I Believe" on youtube and it made me love it even more!

The clip of last nights Tony awards is on the top of this post

I have always been a big fan of the theater and cant wait to be apart of the Broadway dream!

2 comments:

  1. sorry if i seem to ramble on: im just writing my post in school realy fast i promise some post will be more thought out than others :)

    ReplyDelete