Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Its the Sound of my SHOES



If you know anything about me, then you know I LOVE SHOES. But not just any shoes. I love sky scrapers, draw dropping, bug eyed, head over hills kind of shoes. I dont know what it is but shoes can make or break my mood. In high school I wore my high hill shoes everyday, rain or shine. I am fortunate to have a mom that understood this obsession and would feed the green monster inside me. Even though i dont wear my six in stilettos everyday anymore my love for shoes have grown even more. so when i found this web site that had my favorite shoe designer Christian Louboutin I forgot to breath. these shoes are amazing. to understand what im talking about check out these shoes NOW. and if you dont know what to get me for birthdays or holidays or just to get on my good side check these out NOW... wink wink


1 comment: