Sunday, October 4, 2015

| School | New Blog

Some of you might of noticed I started another Blog. The Granbery Family Blog. Its a blog I started this semester for one of my classes. The point of this blog is to share what I find in my research of Family History.  Joseph John Granbery is my Great Great Great grandfather and his son Harry Pointer Granbery was Derelys Anthony's father. This family explains so much of why my family is the way that it is. And I love everything about it! Click the Link to check out this excited blog. Unlike this one, it is updated every week. Hope this gets you excited about YOUR family history. If you would like me to post more about how to get started on family history research. let me know and Id LOVE to start a new segments about it to help everyone out!


No comments:

Post a Comment