Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mini Sehpora Haul:



I've been wanting to show you guys what have been my favorites at Sephora lately. Perfect time today since CJ and I have been in bed sick for two days :( 
 Makeup always makes me feel better. How about you?!


I didnt get a lot the other day but these are the products I MUST have on a daily basis with one new one I wanted to try.

These are my MUST HAVE makeup products.

1. Pore fessional by Benefit

This stuff saves my life! It reduces the look of your pores and helps with the color so my skin looks flawless



2. Primer by Smashbox 

During the summer I get SUPER oily skin and so that mean blemishes. 
 I hate caking make up on since that creates more oily skin and more pimples
during the summer this is my GO TO primer.
Its green to it minimizes the redness in my skin and helps the pimples from getting worse.
plus its a PRIMER so makeup stays put during the hot summer days. 


3. Hello Flawless by Benefit

I have been using this powder since High School and everything I have tried since just doesn't cut it. 
A little goes a long way so it last forever!
 Don't over do it or you will look you can scrape off your makeup
Just a few fluffs over the T Zone and youre good 2 go!


4. Blotting Paper by Sephora 

Ladies ALWAYS keep these in your bag
Instead of packing on the makeup just use these oil magnets.
They suck up excess oil and makeup leaving your skin looking fresh and natural.
I NEVER leave home without these. 


5.Eye Primer Potion in Original by Urban Decay 

If you dont use this stuff then your not letting your eye shadow live up to its full potential. 
I mean REALLY!!!??? Just get it. 

6. Stay All Day Water Proof Eye Liner by Stila

This is my go to eyeliner. It pretty much lives up to its name,
My favorite part about it, its kinda like a marker so your just drawing on your eyeliner.



7. NEW FIND!!!! 

Every time I go to Sephora I grab my must haves, then I always look for one new thing to get out of my box.
This trips AH-MAZING find was a LIP & CHEEK STAIN!
WHATT??!?! two for you a Baby!

Its Stila's Lip & Cheek Stain and I got it in Yumberry Crush.
First of the color is beautiful and that nice natural pink you want on a summer day. 
Its not sticky like lip gloss so you can kiss your man all day!
It SMELL DELICIOUS, I just wanna eat it
and Did i mention its a Cheek stain as well?? 


Im loving this new product and I cant wait to go and try all the other "flavors" in the very near future.



Dont mind my messy hair, just got done teaching swimming lessons.
But look at that LIP & CHEEK Color!! 

GO and Spoil yourself!

xoxo 

1 comment: