Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Thought I would give a quick look at what has been going on in my little life!! Other than working I have had some little adventures that keep my life nice and SPICY!!

The trip that started off summer was a FAST and when i say fast i mean fast trip down to Moab to watch the eclipse. We started driving down there at 1pm watched the eclipse and came back :) It was so fun no matter how long it was. Thanks to Chad I learned a lot about Utah's landscape and some landslides that destroyed little towns. The boys I went down with are pretty much the GREATEST! I love all of them.. thanks Alex, Alex, Chad & CJ for being amazing as always!!
That is Chad :)

 Alex Anthony on the Left and Alex aka "Lundy" on the right!

Then the day came my cousin Thomas graduated high school! He is so old now! I got to sit next to some cute little Nuggets ;)

Haleigh and Evaleigh!

I dyed my hair pink for fun and got to spend a whole day with the best brother in the world!










My GORGEOUS sister got to go to her SR!!! Prom!! Can you believe it?? Marisa graduates in a two weeks! so crazy im getting old

Isnt she amazing!?!/


and last but not least I invested in a water gun... so just be ready you never know where im going to be..... BOO
More adventures to come!

love yall!

1 comment: